- The Top Hats of Ascot, 2013: A Style File
- The Best Looks from Royal Ascot 2013
- Trend Report from the Ramp Walks at LCM
- Best Party Trends This Week
- Stella McCartney’s Garden Party Highlights
- Isabel Marant to Design H&M Fall Collection
- Trendsetter Designs from Resort 2014
- GFW, 2013 Concludes in London
- Cara Delevingne’s Grungy Style for Saint Laurent’s Fall Collection
- The Japan Fashion Week Witnesses an Asian Influence
Barbour Plans to Open Flagship Store in Chicago
UK based manufacturer and marketer of kid’s, women’s and men’s clothing J. Barbour and Sons is all set to open a new store in Chicago this year.
If everything goes well, the new two-level flagship store that will cover an area of 8000 square foot will be launched in May this year at 54 Walton Street and will join Barbour’s existing unit located in Lincoln Park that was launched in last November and covers 3,344 square foot.
Barbour’s North American general manager Tom Hooven said in a statement that the new store will offer shoppers fashionable and classic clothing designed to fit any wardrobe. Barbour provides stylish and practical options that are well-suited for everyday wear and for special occasions, reported marketplace.com.
Barbour also has stores in Boston, New York, Ardmore, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.
The company was founded in 1894 by John Barbour in England and is known all over the world for its outdoor waxed cotton jackets.