- The Top Hats of Ascot, 2013: A Style File
- The Best Looks from Royal Ascot 2013
- Trend Report from the Ramp Walks at LCM
- Best Party Trends This Week
- Stella McCartney’s Garden Party Highlights
- Isabel Marant to Design H&M Fall Collection
- Trendsetter Designs from Resort 2014
- GFW, 2013 Concludes in London
- Cara Delevingne’s Grungy Style for Saint Laurent’s Fall Collection
- The Japan Fashion Week Witnesses an Asian Influence
Bella Fashion Jewelry Launches Mini Butterfly Hair Pins and Hair Clips
The new fashion accessories are offered in different styles with crystals in various colors including red, pink, purple and blue. They are priced at $5.63.
The new hair clips have glittering crystals on the butterfly’s wings and are beautifully adorned with streamers of crystal trails that dangle elegantly. They are a perfect match for any outfit and give the wearer a glamorous and feminine look.
The butterfly-themed accessories have been famous over the years and stars like Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Blake Lively were all seen flaunting these timeless style accessories.
The company is offering the new pins at reduced prices and so that the customers can show off the accessories without having to burn a hole in their pockets. The gorgeous gold-rimmed butterfly pins are available for as less as $1 each for wholesalers and $1.50 for retail. They are available in white bright crystals. They pins are also available in other color combinations including dark nickel plating ones that are clad in ruby-red crystals and silver-rimmed pins studded with blue crystals.
The new products have been already included in the retail and wholesale websites and they are available for sale on 20% to 50% off.