- The Top Hats of Ascot, 2013: A Style File
- The Best Looks from Royal Ascot 2013
- Trend Report from the Ramp Walks at LCM
- Best Party Trends This Week
- Stella McCartney’s Garden Party Highlights
- Isabel Marant to Design H&M Fall Collection
- Trendsetter Designs from Resort 2014
- GFW, 2013 Concludes in London
- Cara Delevingne’s Grungy Style for Saint Laurent’s Fall Collection
- The Japan Fashion Week Witnesses an Asian Influence
Drew Barrymore Launches Budget-Friendly Cosmetics
For sure there are other things that beautiful Drew Barrymore can do apart from acting, modeling directing and producing films. The stunning actress has recently forayed into the fashion industry by launching her own line of cosmetics brand Flower with Walmart – ready to hit the stores by this January.
The aim behind the launch of this luxurious makeup brand is to bring high quality fashion products to everyone’s reach with its reasonable price.
The bully brunette will soon be launching the new makeup range created by Maesa that will be available in more than 1,500 Walmart stores.
Maesa produces the Flower brand of cosmetics and uses formulas that are made only in USA and are cruelty-free. The company intends to bring the Hollywood actress` favorite staples to the every woman.
The range of products from the Flower brand will include eyeshadows, mascaras, lip colors and also face and nail products. Flower has more than 181 products in its range that are available in bone-white and roles gold packaging. The products range from $5 to $14.