- The Top Hats of Ascot, 2013: A Style File
- The Best Looks from Royal Ascot 2013
- Trend Report from the Ramp Walks at LCM
- Best Party Trends This Week
- Stella McCartney’s Garden Party Highlights
- Isabel Marant to Design H&M Fall Collection
- Trendsetter Designs from Resort 2014
- GFW, 2013 Concludes in London
- Cara Delevingne’s Grungy Style for Saint Laurent’s Fall Collection
- The Japan Fashion Week Witnesses an Asian Influence
Helen of Troy plans to Open New Distribution Center in Mississippi – Creates New Jobs
US based consumer goods manufacturer Helen of Troy has freshly announced that it will soon construct a new distribution center Olive Branch, Mississippi. The move could bring more jobs to the region while also serving the personal care industry.
The company’s portfolio includes renowned brands including Revlon and Vidal Sassoon.
The company has recently made an agreement to purchasing about 84 acres to build a distribution center that spans across 1.3 million square foot, reported cosmeticsdesign.com.
The company’s CEO Gerald Rubin said in a statement that their business operations have grown considerably over the recent years and they expect the same to continue.
The company also announced that it is looking to create over 300 jobs in the next few years in DeSoto County.
Total project will cost the company up to $37 million including procurement of the land, building costs, and also for equipment that is to be used in the center.