- The Top Hats of Ascot, 2013: A Style File
- The Best Looks from Royal Ascot 2013
- Trend Report from the Ramp Walks at LCM
- Best Party Trends This Week
- Stella McCartney’s Garden Party Highlights
- Isabel Marant to Design H&M Fall Collection
- Trendsetter Designs from Resort 2014
- GFW, 2013 Concludes in London
- Cara Delevingne’s Grungy Style for Saint Laurent’s Fall Collection
- The Japan Fashion Week Witnesses an Asian Influence
Majella LeBlanc Launches New and Exciting Fashion Concept
Producer of unique and high quality fashion products Majella LeBlanc has freshly launched an exciting new concept where people can take part in the design, hand-made and custom fitted wardrobes.
The new design it yourself couture fashion concept has already garnered the likes of Planet Fashion TV as it allows people to explore their own style in their personal and most compelling way.
LeBlanc is known all over for its personalized clothing line that is tailored specifically to suit each client’s need. The company also allows its users to design their outfits and the clients can also show images of the latest designs and also color combinations to get the perfect outfit they need – You may as well call it interactive fashion if you wish.
The company will also sketch the customers’ ideas about their suits and will charge about $5000 for 5 to 8 pieces.
Majella LeBlanc also offers some of the top quality fashion products and the customers buying the fashion items from this company will receive a complete parcel that is artistic and comprising of subtle benefits that will suit their needs.