- The Top Hats of Ascot, 2013: A Style File
- The Best Looks from Royal Ascot 2013
- Trend Report from the Ramp Walks at LCM
- Best Party Trends This Week
- Stella McCartney’s Garden Party Highlights
- Isabel Marant to Design H&M Fall Collection
- Trendsetter Designs from Resort 2014
- GFW, 2013 Concludes in London
- Cara Delevingne’s Grungy Style for Saint Laurent’s Fall Collection
- The Japan Fashion Week Witnesses an Asian Influence
7 Useful College Fashion Tips for Girls
College girls’ wardrobe should be classic with trendy pieces that resemble you as a smart shopper. Nowadays, most of the college girls fall into the trap of wearing dreaded uniform of fur, denim and fleece, which offer high comfort and negative style. So, here are few college fashion tips for girls that make them comfortable as well as stylish.
Every girl wants to become the fashion icon of their campus, but this is only possible when they wear and appear naturally and the way that makes feel easy and comfortable. Remember that imitation is so boring, so don’t try to imitate anyone or anything.
- Look for bright and vibrant colored clothes that suit your personality and age. One of the best college fashion tips for girls is having basic T-shirts and tank tops. These basic items are great to wear under cardigans, long sleeve tops and blazers. Also you can pair them with high waist pieces like pants, shorts and skirts.
- It is very important to wear comfortable shoes or sandals. Remember that it is a college campus where you should be completely free and flying. Flats are great to wear during spring and summer as well as in early fall. Footwear such as loafers, boat shoes and oxfords can also offer great style. Having 1 or 2 pairs of heels is also a great addition to your wardrobe.
- Don’t forget to hold weather appropriate clothing in your bag including various other accessories such as mirror, comb, eyeliner, lipstick, etc.
- Avoid wearing too much makeup as it will make you look like an alien.
- Wearing low maintenance clothes for college is a good idea. Furthermore, dressing like a professional is a good way to express yourself. Don’t wear clothes that exhibit your curves and assets.
- Blazers are a great addition to your wardrobe. They can keep you warm and comfortable. They are available in several designs, sizes, shapes and textures. Having winter coat for those who reside in a cold area is a great choice.
- If you are not confident about your body shape, it is great to have shapewear. Nobody wants their clothes ill fitted, particularly when they are self-conscious. Then go and get a pair of spanx.
If you can’t afford any of these items, you can check at outlet malls or thrift stores for great deals.