Simple and Stylish Fashion Trends for Autumn
Autumn fashion trends for men should not just only be simple and stylish but should also be extremely comfortable. In order to make the best purchases there are certain things you need to keep in mind.
Autumn fashion trends for women
- As the autumn season is approaching, you should dig out denims from your wardrobe, as it is a must this season. Denims coupled up with white shirt and probably a sweater can look extremely stylish and apt for the occasion.
- Chambery shirts are perfect for autumn but stick to bold colours like brick red.
- Chunky knitted sweaters are super stylish and it is in fad this season.
- If you want to keep it simple and still look trendy then go for Henley. It is great for sporting during the colder part of autumn.
- Checks are in, but make sure you do not sport the big and bizarre printed ones. Opt for smaller checks with slim ties which give you a cool casual look.
- Vest can also enhance your looks to a great extent. Wear it on a shirt but make sure it matches with the shirt.
- Floral prints are no longer restricted to summer. You can carry floral printed top short dresses but only in dark colours.
- After a lot of experiments with big shoulder tops, dresses, designers have introduced float coat. Float coat are knee length and are available in a number of fabric like silk, wool and boucle.
- After the ‘Oh-So-Elegant’ maxi dresses come the maxi shirts. Sport a spectacular look by opting for flat cut, low volume maxi skirts but stay away from pleats around the waist.
A few more fashion trends for women to consider in Autumn
If you want to dazzle an evening party or some other occasion you can mesmerize everyone with the shines from ink crystals, black sequins and beads of slate colour. Ink effects are available on tops, short dresses, gowns, and jumper and even pants. It is not shocking but very classy and chic.