Teen Hairstyles in Trend
If you are a teenager, you would always want to look stylish and trendy. It is always a great idea to keep on switching up your styles and experiment new hairstyles suiting your entire look. For all the teenage girls and guys, curling, braiding, side buns, high buns, messy hairdos, straight hairstyles, half shaved EMO styles, punk haircuts etc are much in trend. Given below are some of the latest teen hairstyles.
- Side dutch braid: Teenage time is the best time to embrace and flaunt your curly, super long hair strands. Side dutch braid for girls is a latest hairstyle for the teen girls who want to pull a stylish look. Side dutch braid looks beautiful when it is curled.
- Triple braid hairdo: Another famous hairstyle that is adopted by most of the teen girls nowadays is triple braid hairdo. Unlike that chunky braid which looks more like the Bohemian braid, triple braid hairstyle is definitely one of the coolest hairdos of this year.
- Cute floral crown hair style: If you wish to experiment a flirty look with your long hair strands, make a floral crown hair style. This hairstyle is idle if you are planning to attend a small get together or any other special occasion.
- Knotted braid: A French style knotted braid looks so versatile on the teen girls that it can be worn and styled over and over again. You can even add a beautiful ribbon in a four stranded French braid to style a nifty look.
- Hippie hairstyle: Since “everything old remains gold”, hippie hairstyle for teen girls has marked a great comeback. The hippie hairstyle with a messy bun is embraced as a famous festival looks for all the youth girls.
- Twisted braid: If you have highlighted hair and you are looking forward to flaunt your hair strands, opt for the twisted braid hairstyle. Quite intricate in looks, this hairdo is simple and easy to wear.
- Cool messy bun: Fishtail combined with the messy bun is considered as the perfect look for the weekend getaways. For the teen girls, messy buns involve styling 3 braids instead of 4 and then forming a messy looking bun.
- Cute curly ponytail: The best way you can style your natural ponytail is to curl it. Bouncy curls inside the pony tail looks beautiful and given an appealing appearance.
- Triangle braid crown: This is another teen fashion hairstyle of this year. Added with a colorful tiara, this braid crown looks attractive.