- The Japan Fashion Week Witnesses an Asian InfluencePosted 17 days ago
- Miuccia Prada Substantiates the High Pricing of Prada DesignsPosted 17 days ago
- Is RiRi the New Face for the Chanel Line of Accessories?Posted 17 days ago
- Diesel celebrates its new collaboration in grand stylePosted 24 days ago
- The new trendsetter: Kate Spade SaturdayPosted 24 days ago
- The exhilarating Nashville Fashion WeekPosted 26 days ago
- Fashion week selecting the Budding DesignersPosted 29 days ago
- AVI’s fashion arm aids its overall revenue growthPosted 50 days ago
- Aftershock London to venture on International scalePosted 52 days ago
- Lufian eyes UAE fashion field with 3 outlets in five monthsPosted 53 days ago
Barbour Plans to Open Flagship Store in Chicago
UK based manufacturer and marketer of kid’s, women’s and men’s clothing J. Barbour and Sons is all set to open a new store in Chicago this year.
If everything goes well, the new two-level flagship store that will cover an area of 8000 square foot will be launched in May this year at 54 Walton Street and will join Barbour’s existing unit located in Lincoln Park that was launched in last November and covers 3,344 square foot.
Barbour’s North American general manager Tom Hooven said in a statement that the new store will offer shoppers fashionable and classic clothing designed to fit any wardrobe. Barbour provides stylish and practical options that are well-suited for everyday wear and for special occasions, reported marketplace.com.
Barbour also has stores in Boston, New York, Ardmore, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.
The company was founded in 1894 by John Barbour in England and is known all over the world for its outdoor waxed cotton jackets.