- The Japan Fashion Week Witnesses an Asian InfluencePosted 17 days ago
- Miuccia Prada Substantiates the High Pricing of Prada DesignsPosted 17 days ago
- Is RiRi the New Face for the Chanel Line of Accessories?Posted 17 days ago
- Diesel celebrates its new collaboration in grand stylePosted 24 days ago
- The new trendsetter: Kate Spade SaturdayPosted 24 days ago
- The exhilarating Nashville Fashion WeekPosted 26 days ago
- Fashion week selecting the Budding DesignersPosted 29 days ago
- AVI’s fashion arm aids its overall revenue growthPosted 50 days ago
- Aftershock London to venture on International scalePosted 52 days ago
- Lufian eyes UAE fashion field with 3 outlets in five monthsPosted 53 days ago
Drew Barrymore Launches Budget-Friendly Cosmetics
For sure there are other things that beautiful Drew Barrymore can do apart from acting, modeling directing and producing films. The stunning actress has recently forayed into the fashion industry by launching her own line of cosmetics brand Flower with Walmart – ready to hit the stores by this January.
The aim behind the launch of this luxurious makeup brand is to bring high quality fashion products to everyone’s reach with its reasonable price.
The bully brunette will soon be launching the new makeup range created by Maesa that will be available in more than 1,500 Walmart stores.
Maesa produces the Flower brand of cosmetics and uses formulas that are made only in USA and are cruelty-free. The company intends to bring the Hollywood actress` favorite staples to the every woman.
The range of products from the Flower brand will include eyeshadows, mascaras, lip colors and also face and nail products. Flower has more than 181 products in its range that are available in bone-white and roles gold packaging. The products range from $5 to $14.