- The Japan Fashion Week Witnesses an Asian InfluencePosted 18 days ago
- Miuccia Prada Substantiates the High Pricing of Prada DesignsPosted 18 days ago
- Is RiRi the New Face for the Chanel Line of Accessories?Posted 18 days ago
- Diesel celebrates its new collaboration in grand stylePosted 25 days ago
- The new trendsetter: Kate Spade SaturdayPosted 26 days ago
- The exhilarating Nashville Fashion WeekPosted 27 days ago
- Fashion week selecting the Budding DesignersPosted 30 days ago
- AVI’s fashion arm aids its overall revenue growthPosted 52 days ago
- Aftershock London to venture on International scalePosted 53 days ago
- Lufian eyes UAE fashion field with 3 outlets in five monthsPosted 54 days ago
Pritam Panda becomes first Indian to bag Murex Global Fashion Award
Pritam Panda is a known world in the fashion world not just in Indian but on global fashion scene as well. And he has once again proved it why he deserves to be coveted for his designs. Pritam Panda became first Indian to be awarded the prestigious Murex Global Fashion Award. The award is in its 12th year and is considered as one of the most revered acknowledgements in the fashion world. Pritam was nominated in two categories in this edition of the awards, namely for ‘Youth Inspirazione 2012-2013’ and ‘Best Women’s Wear – Foreign Designer Label’. He got the award for ‘Youth Inspirazione 2012-2013’.
Pritam Panda has been a rising sun in the global fashion scene
Presence of Pritam Panda’s creations is panned all over the world. His label can be seen making space in high-end stores in places like Mumbai, New Delhi, London, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Phuket, Bradford, Malaysia, Manchester, Bangkok, Dhaka, France and Dubai. He has always has the membership of prestigious GAFC and Fashion Council.
Besides contemporary fashion, Pritam Panda has also promoted the indigenous artwork as well
While on one hand, Pritam Panda has found presence on the world stage for fashion and had the honour of dressing up one of the most stunning looking ladies in the field; on the other hand he can also be seen contributing for indigenous art too. Of late, Pritam Panda has been promoting the hand woven silk fabrics peppered with his style quotient. He has also received awards for his contributions in promoting the remote craft and artwork of India. He also has set up a fashion institute to guide the upcoming talents in the fashion world.