6 Interesting Ways to Wear Geometric Prints
Geometric prints are considered as the immediate eye catchers and wearing it with utmost boldness and perfection is all what is needed. There is no denying of the fact that geometric prints are cool to wear, stylish to carry and quite trendy in their looks.
You should be very careful in mixing and matching the geometric prints because getting noticed for the faulty dressing sense would not reflect your style statement. If you are looking forward to raise your style quotient then below given are some interesting ways to wear geometric prints:
- When it comes to locating the best geometric dress, options are endless. You can choose to wear a subtle looking black colored blocked geometric dress. The lines, squares and the rectangles that cover major part of your dress should be black in color to give sophisticated look.
- You can select a dress with monochrome and colorful triangle geometric prints to look gorgeous and stunning. The monochromatic tones of geometric prints are said to give you classy looks whereas the colorful triangles arranged geometrically will give you a complete chic style appearance.
- Try mixing the geometric prints if you have the critical eye to do it. Define your style statement with four ended geometric figures such as a square, a rectangle, or a quadrilateral. These prints look best in sober colors, black and white tones or sometimes in funky colors as well.
- If you have selected a mix and match geometric printed dress, make sure to pair it up with solid and bold colors. If you have planned to wear a geometric print on the top, your bottom wear should be in solid colors. If your pants or the skirt is printed in geometric print, the top should be appropriately matched in solid color.
- If you are a geometry lover, or even if you are not, there are many other geometric designs and prints other than triangles, squares, lines or rectangles. There are more than 100 geometric patterns that you can experiment to wear. Flair ended, flouncy peplum tops with varied geometric designs are also in fashion.
A heavily printed geometric patterned dress can be chosen if you are too long to carry it. However if you are petite, go in for vertical lined geometric prints that will help you elongate your torso.
Add some elegant and sophisticated looking accessories to spice up your geometric outfits. Geometric shapes and patterns are always fun and exciting, so update your wardrobes with the latest designs and looks.
5 Dhoti pants with crop top outfit ideas
Dhoti, an ethnic wear of men in the Indian subcontinent is now a style statement adopted by women. Celebrity stylists and fashion designers have successfully styled a new series of bottom wear by rehashing this traditional outfit. Crop tops are the ideal partners for dhoti pants. Pairing dhoti pants with the right crop tops is crucial for that perfect look. Here are 5 dhoti pants with crop top outfit ideas you can draw inspiration from this festive season:
Sleeveless crop tops lend oomph to any party attire, so also a dhoti pant. Style it like a peplum or keep it snug with a satin finish and you are all set for the party. Zari and zardozi work are best displayed on short sleeveless tops.
Embroidered silk jackets are the best choice to go with silk dhoti pants. This combination is ideal for weddings and festivals, where silk and shimmer is best showcased. Embellish with long ethnic earrings to get a complete party look.
Cropped capes are a rage during the colder months. They combine style and comfort with ease and can be sported as layers over a short blouse as well. Pair them with heels and strut across the party scene.
Crop tops modeled around saree blouses are ideal for sporting dhoti pants with élan. Pair them with a matching long flowing shrug to get a gorgeous looking outfit. To make it more festive and ethnic choose silk for the material and a dash of embroidery for the regal look.
Crop top with long sleeves
Crop tops styled to fit above the waist go well with long sleeves. Choose from a variety of textured and woven fabrics to create the dramatic look. Finish it off by sporting a metal waist belt on the dhoti.
Best Ideas on Easy Outfits to Wear to Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is that time of the year when we celebrate the people and relationships around us. Meeting and greeting our loved ones are an essential part of the thanksgiving ritual. So, this time around we come to you with suggestions on easy outfits to wear to thanksgiving.
Choose the tried and tested combination of blue denims with a white tee and a tweed jacket. Pair it with suede ankle boots for maximum impact. While being easy to assemble, this outfit also looks casual and light on your pocket. It is also a perfect and easy-to-carry attire that offers the comfort you seek in a fall outfit.
An all-white outfit may sound overwhelming to begin with, but soon you will realize that it is the perfect choice for a thanksgiving outfit. It is also very soothing to the eyes. Go with an oversized white sweater and a white skinny denim. Pair it with tan suede booties.
While dresses are outfits of choice for occasions and parties, sweater dress is an ideal outfit for a thanksgiving dinner. Pair it with knee high boots for the stylish look that keeps you cozy as well.
Just like all whites, an all-black outfit makes for a uber chic look for a thanksgiving dinner. Choose skin-tight black jeans with a turtle neck, pair it with a black sweater coat and watch the magic unfold.
Skirt all the way
Midi skirts are the rage this season and what better time to sport them than thanksgiving. Pair them with stylish heels and a sweater to complete the look. Choose layered or a tweed skirt that can keep you warm.
From polka dot to pin stripe, midi dresses come in all ranges. When the weather is fall, then more the reason to get these below the knee outfits. Choose simple yet cute looking designs, with tie details to get that dressed up look. Complete it with strappy sandals or heels.