Fashionable maternity outfit ideas will give details about the latest maternity outfit trends and tips. Dressing during the maternity should have two basic things to be looked for, comfort and style. No matter how much the bump is revealed the person can look at their stylish best following few important tips. Here we discuss on the important things about the fashionable maternity outfit ideas.
Maternity Outfit Selection Tips
- First, decide on what is the style quotient you are looking for and the basic purpose of your selection of dress. If you want to hide the bumps at the initial stages of maternity, then you can go for a silhouette that flows over your body not revealing minute body changes. Good free flowing knee length, flared frocks can also do the job of camouflaging the small weight gain or growing bump. You can also try of free flowing blouses that can be well fitted by a band across the waist which will hide your few pounds across the belly side.
First Trimester Clothing Ideas
- If you are not interested in spending too much on the new maternity costumes during the few initial months, then you can choose the option of adding a belly elastic band that will expand just like any other elastic and helps you to fit into your old favorite jeans even if cannot be buttoned or zipped. To cover up the unbuttoned jean you can wear multi layered tops or coats, till waist, or even small cardigans, which extends below the belly area.
Exclusive Maternity Outfit & Fashion Tips
- Choose clothes that fit into your shoulders and shirts but not too fitting near your waist and belly areas. Loose clothes that do not fit right at you shoulders might make you look very huge, so choose tunics. They are the best when it comes to good shoulder fittings and loose belly areas. The tops that have a deeper neck line might make your upper part of the body heave during the maternity time. So when you choose tank tops please choose them with a chic cardigan or jacket to cover up.
- As the bump increases and so does few pound around the places of your body, choose to invest in the clothing which will have room for expansion around the sides and near the belly area, with the growing weight. Wrap ups are the best choice for both professional and casual week end clothing.
Post Maternity Wear
- Any ankle length flowing dress with a knit jacket will give you more comfort than other clothes. Avoid wearing zip and buttoned clothes.
5 Dhoti pants with crop top outfit ideas
Dhoti, an ethnic wear of men in the Indian subcontinent is now a style statement adopted by women. Celebrity stylists and fashion designers have successfully styled a new series of bottom wear by rehashing this traditional outfit. Crop tops are the ideal partners for dhoti pants. Pairing dhoti pants with the right crop tops is crucial for that perfect look. Here are 5 dhoti pants with crop top outfit ideas you can draw inspiration from this festive season:
Sleeveless crop tops lend oomph to any party attire, so also a dhoti pant. Style it like a peplum or keep it snug with a satin finish and you are all set for the party. Zari and zardozi work are best displayed on short sleeveless tops.
Embroidered silk jackets are the best choice to go with silk dhoti pants. This combination is ideal for weddings and festivals, where silk and shimmer is best showcased. Embellish with long ethnic earrings to get a complete party look.
Cropped capes are a rage during the colder months. They combine style and comfort with ease and can be sported as layers over a short blouse as well. Pair them with heels and strut across the party scene.
Crop tops modeled around saree blouses are ideal for sporting dhoti pants with élan. Pair them with a matching long flowing shrug to get a gorgeous looking outfit. To make it more festive and ethnic choose silk for the material and a dash of embroidery for the regal look.
Crop top with long sleeves
Crop tops styled to fit above the waist go well with long sleeves. Choose from a variety of textured and woven fabrics to create the dramatic look. Finish it off by sporting a metal waist belt on the dhoti.
Best Ideas on Easy Outfits to Wear to Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is that time of the year when we celebrate the people and relationships around us. Meeting and greeting our loved ones are an essential part of the thanksgiving ritual. So, this time around we come to you with suggestions on easy outfits to wear to thanksgiving.
Choose the tried and tested combination of blue denims with a white tee and a tweed jacket. Pair it with suede ankle boots for maximum impact. While being easy to assemble, this outfit also looks casual and light on your pocket. It is also a perfect and easy-to-carry attire that offers the comfort you seek in a fall outfit.
An all-white outfit may sound overwhelming to begin with, but soon you will realize that it is the perfect choice for a thanksgiving outfit. It is also very soothing to the eyes. Go with an oversized white sweater and a white skinny denim. Pair it with tan suede booties.
While dresses are outfits of choice for occasions and parties, sweater dress is an ideal outfit for a thanksgiving dinner. Pair it with knee high boots for the stylish look that keeps you cozy as well.
Just like all whites, an all-black outfit makes for a uber chic look for a thanksgiving dinner. Choose skin-tight black jeans with a turtle neck, pair it with a black sweater coat and watch the magic unfold.
Skirt all the way
Midi skirts are the rage this season and what better time to sport them than thanksgiving. Pair them with stylish heels and a sweater to complete the look. Choose layered or a tweed skirt that can keep you warm.
From polka dot to pin stripe, midi dresses come in all ranges. When the weather is fall, then more the reason to get these below the knee outfits. Choose simple yet cute looking designs, with tie details to get that dressed up look. Complete it with strappy sandals or heels.